Tuesday

Jon Woodbury Photography

The very talented photographer Jon Woodbury captures a bride's personality in every photo. I chose a few of his fabulous photos to share with you today I love the artistic quality of his work and the vintage feel of some of these photographs. The beautiful brides in their poses remind me of days gone by. Mr Woodbury says " my favorite part of wedding photography is working with you to develop a concept and create images that could never exist without our partnership" It's with this thought in mind that he manages to capture the moments that you will always treasure and that you will be proud to display.










 all photographs provided by Jon Woodbury Photography
.There is much more inspiration to be found at his Website and his Blog

 If you would like your wedding or your photography featured I would love to hear from you.

  hugsPlease visit me at Katherines Corner too!

4 comments:

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hugs from Katherine