Monday

Embrace- Morgan Leigh Photography

I always enjoy sharing the work of talented wedding photographers. Today I am sharing some lovely candid images from Caz and Jessie's wedding generously provided by Utah photographer Morgan of Morgan Leigh Photography  These lovely photos capture the beautiful couples joy in every embrace.




Wishing this lovely couple a lifetime of happiness and unlimited embraces and wishing all who see this hugs, hugs hugs!♥

 all photographs provided by Morgan Leigh Photography
801-641-0041
Morgans Blog click HERE

 If you would like your wedding or your photography featured I would love to hear from you. Please contact me.


 hugsPlease visit me at Katherines Corner too!
Linking to 

2 comments:

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hugs from Katherine