Wednesday

Feature Day SITS Day

The title of this post may confuse some of you. But, it's a wonderful one for me. I have been a member of SITS for a couple of years now through my other blog Katherines Corner . I have never been featured before so I was thrilled to hear from the SITS girls that my new blog had been selected. When I started this blog for my shop I knew I wanted to connect with SITS too. Today is my SITS day!






I started this blog to share selections from my shop and provide some helpful wedding and party planning ideas,along with featuring talented photographers and  talented bloggers who want to share their DIY party ideas, wedding ideas, photography, crafts and more. You don't have to be planning a wedding to find something lovely at my shop ( I have shabby chic decor, jewelry, hair clips and vintage accessories too) or to enjoy the things shared here. Please let me know if you would like to share, I'm happy to feature your post.

All of the Tabs at the top of my blog lead to fun and resourceful ways to help you plan your big day or special occasion.
Popular posts are located on the right sidebar.
You can read a bit more about me on the About tab above too.
At my shop Keepsakes By Katherine every day is a special occasion. It has been sweetly nicknamed the brides good luck charm.

Thank you to the SITS girls for this feature today. Thank you to all who take the time to leave a comment and to follow my blog xo♥

The SITS Girls are known for featuring bloggers and helping women grow their online communities. To learn more about the process and sign up click on the logo.

 



linking to-Thursday Favorite Things
 hugs Please visit me at Katherines Corner too!


40 comments:

  1. Happy SITS Day Katherine! Lovely blog and shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy SITS Day!

    What a great way to feature your business! I'm not currently in the market for wedding tips, but you never know, and I'm just guessing Take Two would be DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy SITS Day! So. Much. Beauty. Here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy SITS day, congrats on your feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy SITS day! What a beautiful site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy SITS Day once again! Even though I am married - I adore all things wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy SITS Day once again! Even though I am married, I adore all things wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely blog. I follow you on Katherins Corner too. Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy SITs day! Love the vintage brooches! Brings back good memories. Planning my wedding was one of the most special, fun, and yes, crazy times of my life. What an awesome resource for brides!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful blog you have here! Hope you don't mind if I poke around a bit :) Love your DIY tips and things.

    Happy happy SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your SITS day. I hope it's a wonderful day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your SITS day! Thinking about my wedding day makes me happy. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so pretty! I just want to "PIN ALL THE THINGS". Great job. Happy SITS Day, again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy SITS day! The picture of the women looking over their shoulders is intriguing and artistic. I like it (and of course the bride in the panel beside them is gorgeous)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy SITS day! It's always nice to see what wedding bloggers have dug up that my unmarried friends might be into!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your SITS Day, beautiful photos and tons of great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely site! Happy SITS, congrats to you and your site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy SITS day! I am a new follower and who doesn't love a wedding blog? I know I do! I can't wait to see what all you post and if I can use anything for my eventual nuptials.

    http://chitsandgiggles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy SITS day!!! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy SITS Day! I just want to get married again after browsing through your gorgeous blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy SITS Day! Such a great resource!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy SITS day! I'm so glad that you got the opportunity to be featured on your newest and very beautiful blog. I saw that you feature wedding photographers, so I've sent a message with your link to my friend. You can find his work showcased on FB at https://www.facebook.com/#!/GerhardNelFotografie

    Tina - mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy SITS day!I'm sure you're excited to be featured today. Your blog is very attractive and lovely. Even though I am not yet working on marriage, it will benefit me to learn about the related information that goes towards weddings, receptions, and other occasions. Again, I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy SITS days. your website is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  25. happy SITS day, your website is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a wonderful collection for anyone planning a wedding!

    Happy SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Visiting you from SITS today! I'll have to recommend your blog to my cousin and bride-to-be. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great blog! Will definitely prove useful to me with my year of wedding planning upon me now :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have such a gorgeous site! Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The items in your shop are lovely! Happy SITS Day from me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a lovely blog and such lovely photos!! Happy SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey there Katherine! : --- ) And here's your new reader! I absolutely L-O-V-E your blog's idea and because THE day is front of us (when me and my spouse have enough money to embrace our love with our loved ones -that's what weddings means to us because for us it doesn't change nothing else except one ringer more; we've been togerher for years, we've been engaged for years, we're parents to one little miracle and we own a house) I'm guessing your blog is gonna be a HUGE help for us. So BIG thanks to you and your very inspiring blog! : --- )

    With love, Elizabeth Rinne

    ReplyDelete
  33. I absolutely love the color theme of your blog. I am going to keep coming back for more!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hugs from Katherine