Friday

Delaware Wedding By Kelly Phillips

Today I am happy to introduce you to the talented photographer Kelly Phillips. She is an impressive photographer and she has been a pleasure to work with. I appreciate her generosity and hope you will enjoy the Wedding of Shenna and Brian. Be Inspired! If you are in Delaware I encourage you to contact Kelly to capture your big day!

 Kelly the blog is yours- I love being a Delaware Wedding Photographer! I get to meet & spend time with special people on a very special day in their lives. Meet Shenna & Brian. I had the honor of being hired by Shenna last year. We did an engagement session in the fall & I knew we were going to have a great time once the wedding came. I wasn’t wrong! I met Shenna at her hotel room to photograph her getting ready and I even helped carry her dress up to the room. lol The ceremony was held outside at their home and it was very pretty. The reception was held at Fraizer’s on the Water in Dover. We took all of the family and bridal photos there with the lake in the background. We had a great time and Shenna & her girls loved to dance! The best parts were when Shenna & Brian danced. You could really tell they were very happy and in love. Congratulations you two!











Wishing you happiness.


If you would like your photography, wedding DIY , or wedding featured.  Please Contact Me




Photographs provided by Kelly Phillips Photography
Kellys blog
contact 302-229-8155




  hugs Please visit me at Katherines Corner too! linking to- Freedom Fridays, Potpourri Party and  Weekend Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hugs from Katherine