Saturday

Wedding Nails Manicure

On your big day there is no doubt you will be perfectly put together from head to toe.
I went in search of some lovely wedding nails ( manicures) and found these wonderful inspirations.  I think they are very beautiful and creative. Perfect for any special occasion.












Will you be having something like these lovely manicures on your big day? 

if you are featured here. I invite you to grab a feature button click here.  If you would like to have your photography,wedding , reception or party ideas featured please contact me.

 

I was featured
hugs

1 comment:

  1. What pretty nails! Maybe good for any dress up special occasion, or anniversary as well!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hugs from Katherine