Friday

Kevin Kelley Photography

I am thrilled to have Kevin Kelley's photography featured this week. He has generously agreed to share the beautiful wedding of Christa and Joel. They were married at Lyric Hall in Connecticut. Lyric Hall is a restored, ( 1912 ) vaudeville theater located in New Haven. The retro theme is present throughout this beautiful ceremony of love.  I love the setting and theme of this nostalgia inspired ceremony.

Kevin captures Christa as she puts on he finishing touch, ruby red lipstick
 Look at those eyes! She looks so pretty!

 Stunning accessories for the big day

 Such a creative idea to tie the rings to an old theater book


 Christa looks beautiful in her retro chic gown and veil.


 A tender moment

 I feel the love in this beautiful photo

 I really like the perspective of this shot, don't you?

Taa Daa, this is my favorite! It's so creative and the retro feel of the photo is perfect for this lovely couple.


Wishing you happiness!

 all photographs provided by Kevin Kelley Photography
info@kphotok.com
203.606.1806

 If you would like your wedding or your photography featured I would love to hear from you. Please contact me.


I'm linking to there parties today- 
Weekend Blog Hop        hugs Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Lovely shots! I totally agree that last one is my favorite, very creative and fun.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too beautiful for words. What a sweet couple and the photo shots are just amazing. I just can't say anymore, it just takes my breath away. Thank you so much for sharing at Freedom Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Pictures ,so romantic and full of Love :)
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greeetings ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! Those are seriously stunning pictures. Thanks for sharing and linking to the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My wife and I were so lucky that Kevin could shoot our wedding. He was extremely professional and über prepared for whatever came up. I whole heartedly recommend him to anyone looking for a solid pro photographer for their New England or destination wedding.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hugs from Katherine