Friday

A Wedding in Fiji

This weeks feature Friday is shared by  Laurence Beddoes of Nadi Bay Photography, Fiji (Fiji Wedding Photography). Laurence was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to sharing more of his work in the future.
Enjoy the images from this beautiful destination wedding at the Tokoriki Island Resort. Join me in celebrating the wedding of Tammy and Kieran.
 They were in the middle of their travels around the world when they stopped in Fiji with some of their close friends and got married at one of the most romantic resorts in the world.





























 all photographs provided by  Nadi Bay Photography, Fiji Islands.

679 672 2228
Contact Form Click HERE

 If you would like your wedding or your photography featured I would love to hear from you. Please contact me.

 hugs linking to

4 comments:

  1. Stunning! What a Beautiful wedding...Visiting from The Newbie Party, now a follower! I love weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want to go to Fiji. Really badly. So beautiful! Thanks for the new follow over at my blog :) I am in love with your Etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurence did a wonderful job on our photos! I highly recommend destination weddings as it was stress free using Kim Beddoes & Laurence. Fiji couldn't be more perfect :) There were many islands and resorts to pick from, but we opted for Tokoriki. The staff were very friendly, accommodation amazing, weather perfect and back drop for photos couldn't have been more spectacular! It's worth the investment and you'll have wonderful memories :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hugs from Katherine