Tuesday

If The Shoe Fits

Every detail down to the shoes on your feet matters when you are planning your big day. My daughter wore sneakers with organza ribbon laces. I wore ballet flats. We had an outdoor wedding and walking  ( or tripping) in the grass was not an option, giggle. I searched for some fun ideas for your wedding shoes. Click images for source destination.







 I hope this helped to give you some ideas. What will you be wearing on your big day? What did you wear on your big day?



hugs

4 comments:

  1. good question, =)
    I got married in 1981 - I think I wore simple pumps ( the heel was not too high ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous shoes, Katherine. The blue ones are marvelous!

    xoxo
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to cowgirl up. I love these sneakers. I wore flats at my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sneakers. The last picture is really nice too but you definitely have to have pretty feet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hugs from Katherine