Tuesday

Wedding Invitations

Your wedding invitation is the first impression your guests will see of your big day! No matter your theme,or setting. Or if you wedding is going to be casual or elegant. The invitations are a big decision. They are a keepsake, not just for you. But for your invited guests as well. They also are a direct representation of the "feel or theme" of your wedding. A formal font relays a formal event A casual font, dictates a more casual event, etc. Selecting the font for the invitations may seem like a simple thing. But there are hundreds of different font styles! I thought I would help by providing you with samples of the top five font styles I found through my research.  I hope you find this helpful.
Will you use one of these or some other? Which of these do you prefer.
 The top five fonts ( in no particular order) 

linking to this party-
hugs        

1 comment:

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hugs from Katherine