Tuesday

Keepsakes By Katherine The Blog

Hello, welcome! Here it is, my first offical post for my new blog. Some of you may know me from Katherines Corner. Thank you for stopping by to visit and for lending your encouragement and friendship here too. I know it will be a challenge to maintain two blogs. But, I am hopeful with your help and participation it will all work out just fine.

Why did I decide to write another blog? You were just wondering that, right? When I married my wonderful husband I did everything for our wedding myself ( except for the cake which was a gift). It's a lot of work to make your big day just as you always imagined it. I created this blog to share weddings, wedding tips, tricks, diy, wedding themes, wedding photography and photo inspiration and also to share items from my online shop Keepsakes By Katherine  All with the intention of helping to make your special day perfect. If you are planning a wedding, or you know someone who is. It is my hope that my blog will help. That's a lot of pressure on this little blog. But I think we're up to the task.

Have a look around and I'll be posting regularly. Please let me know if there's something specific you would like to read about. If you would like to have your wedding featured. or if you are interested in having your wedding photography featured please contact me so we can arrange a feature post for you!

 Friday will be the first wedding feature post please come back and leave some comment ♥!



19 comments:

  1. Katherine - I follow you on Katherine's Corner and now here on your new blog. Good luck with the new venture (and if I hear of anyone who is getting married I will tell them about your site!)
    Hugs -
    Carol @arewethereyet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol my sweet bloggy friend, thank you for your encouragement and support xo

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog and am sure it will be very successful ~thanks, namaste, ^_^ linked w/Katherine's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on the It's So Very Cheri Blog Hop and what a surprise! I follow you at Katherine's Corner and love what you do. I can't wait to see what you are planning with this but I will be watching and reading. I am now following you and would love a follow back.
    Evelyn
    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evelyn yes my sweet friend I do follow you too xo

      Delete
  4. Found you on G+. I'm a wedding jewelry designer at www.linorstorecom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda, welcome, I'll be right there!

      Delete
  5. Hello Katherine I hopped over here from your blog hop on your other blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on starting a new blog :-) I did most of my wedding too... Tough! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping my little blog will be helpful. xo

      Delete
  7. This blog is so lovely! I will recommend it to my niece that recently became engaged!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new blog! So very excited to follow along with you! During the planning process of our wedding a little over a year ago, is when I found my true passion for blogs, especially wedding related blogs. Hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Elena, I hope my blog will be a good resource for all of the engaged couples. Hugs!

      Delete
  9. Well hello there, I just happened onto your blog from Planet Weidknecht hop, now I have added your blog to my Google Reader. Hope you have a Happy Easter, Karren
    Oh! My Heartsie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great site Katherine! Congratulations on this new blog 'baby'! I'm excited to read your wedding tips. I planned and executed my wedding in two months and a blog like this would have been very helpful indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an adorable site. I love all of your wedding ideas. I sent you a friend req in fb so that I can "invite" you to the giveaway group that I just found today. The giveaway that you commented on is offered by another blogger who runs that group. I will be sure to enter your giveaways. Thanks L

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hugs from Katherine