Friday

Jamie and Tristan a Wedding at Lakefield Manor


Today's featured photographer is the talented Denise Chastain of Modern Wedding Photography. she is sharing the lovely wedding of Jamie and Tristan. They were married at Larkfield Manor at Saint Patrick’s Church in Huntington. A beautiful location for their big day.
Denise said, "From ice-cream trucks to trolleys, Jamie and Tristan’s wonderful wedding was so much fun to photograph." This was a high energy day that I will not forget."

I love how Denise captured this couples playful personalities! I know you will enjoy this beautiful celebration of love.



preparing for her walk down the aisle

a beautiful church ceremony
sealed with a kiss 

a joy filled bunch 

it's party time!
their first dance
ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream 



a trolley ride into their new lives together as Mr. and Mrs.
congratulations to the happy couple



All photographs provide by Denise Chastain , Modern Wedding Photography, 516.823.7315

E-mail: info@modwedphoto.com


If you would like your wedding or your photography featured I would love to hear from you. Please contact me.

hugs



linking to these fun parties-

6 comments:

  1. Hey it's Cheri from Its So Very Cheri--stopping by from the Linky Party Hop. Thanks so much for joining in. I really enjoy getting to know new bloggers. I try to comment back to as many as I can because I really would love to sit around sipping on a lemonade and enjoying chatting in person.

    These wedding photos are priceless. I hope you have a fabulous week.

    Don't forget in addition to the Wed party HOP I also have a Sunday party--Its Party Time and I feature quite a few bloggers on Saturdays. http://itssoverycheri.com/2012/04/08/its-party-time-4-8-2012/

    Please share the Linky Party Hop on facebook to help spread the word.

    xo,
    Cheri from Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all terrific. My favorite is the Modern Wedding Photo and church ceremony. Among the many styles of Warmers on another site of mine, there is a new one designed with Brides in mind.
    Here it is If your interested in sharing it: https://botanicalbalance.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy/ProductDetails/DSW-BRID

    Take care, Sherlinda :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, LOVE the photos with the ice cream truck, so sweet! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kathy for the hop button. Meanwhile this wedding pictures are really beautiful. After watching them i asked myself why do people divorce after having such a happy moment..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet photos! love the picture on the park bench! =)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hugs from Katherine